Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"A" Squared 5 months :D 11.5.13

Time has sure flown by!  I can't believe my twins are 5 months already!  They had their 5 month check up yesterday and Anna is 13 pounds and Ally is 12 pounds and are growing beautifully!  Anna is a 1/2 inch taller at 24 1/2 and Ally at 24 inches.  The Doctor says we can start the twins on rice cereal and vegetable baby food.  I bought some last night but they had already gone to bed for the night.  So today is the day they try baby food for the first time!!  I'll blog that as well, lol.  Also on Thanksgiving they can eat some Thanksgiving Dinner!  It just has to be pureed.  They are both the sweetest best babies in the world.  Their big sister Ella who will be 3 years old in February, is the best helper and loves her sisters so much.  She can't wait until they are old enough to play with in her play room.  I dressed the girls up for Halloween.  Here is a pic.
Anna, Ella, Ally

 
 
The twins sure do have their own personalities.  Anna is always the calm, cool, collected one and Ally is the opposite.  Ally is the feisty, loud, pay attention to me one as you can see in this pic lol.  Anna is the cute Lil Pumpkin.  Ella is my Lil Cupcake and Ally is my Lil Monster.  Ally's making a mean face lol!  She is just in character for her monster costume.  My life has been super busy as a Mother, Wife and Student.  I am going to school online for Web Development.  I am just finishing up my first class, Algebra and am getting an A- so far.  I only have a couple more days left and take my Final Exam tomorrow.  I don't get much sleep and am up countless times through the night between the twins and Ella.  I just keep reminding myself I will get sleep sometime this century!   My Husband Jim is a great helper when he is home and not working.  Thank god for him cause I could not do this alone!   I am so blessed to have 3 beautiful, healthy girls and look forward to what the future holds.  *Love our Family of Five*
 
<3 Here is our First Family Pic <3
October 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment