Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 2014

My twins Anna and Ally are now 16 months old and Ella is 3 1/2.  It's been crazy at times but I wouldn't change it for the world.

 Here are the twins on their 1st Birthday with their Great Great Grandma Peggy.  My Great Grandma Peggy just recently passed from old age a couple weeks after her 94th birthday.  I will miss her so very much!  I am very thankful she got to be there for my twins 1st birthday.

We recently just got a kitten.  His name is Boots and was born on the 4th of July.  Ella says "Boots is my best friend"  All my girls just love their new kitty and are surprisingly very gentle with him.  


We recently went trick or treating at my parents campground/camper.  All the girls did wonderful trick or treating.  Here is a pic of my family.


My girls are growing so fast.  Ella is in Ballet now for the 2014/2015 year.  She absolutely loves it and is a natural Ballerina. 

Anna and Ally definitely have their own language.  Its so cute to see them talk to each other.  The other day they were holding hands and dancing in circles together.  Other times they lay on top of each other and play wrestle.  I am so very lucky to have been blessed with my girls. 

We recently had Fall photos taken outdoors.  That was a challenge.  Ella was running one way and the twins in different directions.  I can't wait to see the photos.  They aren't ready yet but when they are I will post them.  

I am enrolling Ella in preschool for next year.  I can't believe it...where did the time go?  And...why is preschool so expensive?  Yikes!  At the same time I can't wait until she goes lol.  She loves playing with new friends and learning.  She is so smart already.  Her 4th birthday is in 3 months so I need to start planning on where I should have it at.  I think I have an idea.  She says she wants a Pink Princess Birthday.  She loves Pink and Princesses so it's very fitting for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment