Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! (6.2.13)

I can't believe it!  Tomorrow June, 3, 2013 is the day my twin girls will be born!  After everything I have went through this pregnancy with countless Dr appts and ultrasounds.  Worrying at any moment that my girls could be gone forever and being stuck in the hospital for 5 weeks.  It is all coming to an end tomorrow and the new journey of my babies in the NICU begins.  I can't wait to see their cute little faces!  One of the NICU Dr's came and spoke with me yesterday and I heard nothing but good things expected from my girls.  He said they will prob both be over 4 pounds and come out crying and be able to breathe room air!  He said they will also prob be able to go home at 35 weeks as long as they are maintaining body temp, weight, sucking, swallowing and breathing normal.  I am already positive my girls are very strong fighters and have no doubt they will do excellent!  Tomorrow I will post photos and another blog on how they are doing and how my c section went.  10am tomorrow I get to meet my Precious Miracles and will be a mother of identical twins and go from a family of 3 to a family of 5!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment