Friday, October 24, 2014

A day in my Life of Twins and a 3 year old...

Last night I gave my twins a bath and it was the first time they "washed" their hair.  It was adorable to say the least.  Everyday they are getting smarter and talking more.  In the video below Ally is the one who washed her hair.  Of course when I wasn't taping, Anna decided to follow suit. 


This afternoon I made all my girls pancakes.  Yes, I said afternoon.  We had pancakes for lunch...why not? Lol  They absolutely love pancakes, but what toddler doesn't?  I made Ella mickey mouse pancakes and little dollar sized pancakes for the twins.  They devoured them.  Here is a pic of the twins waiting patiently at the gate to eat their pancakes.  And the next photo is Ella eating her pancakes.  

At times it's hard to juggle all my girls.  I'm sure many of my Twin moms out there understand that.  Ella is a great helper though.  She loves her twin sisters as they love her.

I wrote a little list about some of the things that Twin moms have in common:

  •  When you want to order an outfit online but it says there is only one left :(
  •  When you wash a paper plate off and put it in the dish washer because you’re so exhausted.
  •  When you can’t sign up for baby swim class.
  •  When carrying 50 lbs on each arm is nothing.
  •  When you try to plan going to events around knowing when you won’t be by yourself.
  •  When you typically don’t have pics of just one child alone. They are usually together.
  •  When you’re impressed when you see a mom with triplets!!!
  •  When the pediatrician asks, “Is she rolling?” and you’re all “Umm… one of them rolled the other day… I’m sorry, I can’t remember who it was!” I’ve done that about pretty much every milestone!
  •  When you’re a stay at home mom but feel more like a zoo keeper. Little monkeys everywhere!
  •  When you sit down to do your own manicure and only manage to do 5 out of 10 fingers because someone is getting into something and then you walk around like that for a week.
  •  When people stare at my daughter for grabbing 2 of something and me being proud of that (Yay she is sharing with her twin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment