Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween is almost here!!

As I sit here and write this blog, all three of my girls are watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."  As a kid I used to absolutely love this movie.  Usually my girls watch a little bit of movies and go on to play, but this one they are all on the couch watching intently.  I gave them all a bowl of dry cheerios to share on the couch while watching the movie.  They all share quite nice. It's really very cute.  I dressed my twins are in PJ's today for the day because it's a little chilly.  Here is the pic.


I took Ella to party city last week and got her costume.  She wanted the Pink Butterfly costume.  We tried it on in the store and it fit perfect.  She is very excited to wear her costume.  I didn't buy the twins costumes because I already have some costumes from Ella's previous Halloweens.  I have a Cupcake costume and a Minnie Mouse costume that they are going to wear. Next year though, my twins be older and I want to come up with a creative twin costume. 

Only 6 more days till Halloween!  I love Halloween, it's my favorite Holiday.  I love the weather, fall leaves, the colors, apple orchards and it's boot and jacket season!  This Monday my husband and I are taking the girls to the apple orchard to go on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. The twins have never been on a hay ride or to a pumpkin patch so this will be an exciting first for them.  I am excited for them and must admit excited myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment