Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 4 Down...52 More To Go. (Thurs 4.11.13)

Dr Goyert came in to check on me and ask if I had any questions.  He see's me daily but I have no questions.  Ordered breakfast at 9am just when the Dr came in to do the daily ultrasound.  She says the babies are doing well and are active as normal.  I'm getting a little worried becasue my belly is already so big and I still have 7 more weeks until I deliver the babies!  I look like I'm about to pop!  This is how big I was when I was pregnant with Ella at like 38 weeks.  I just hope the twins have enough room and do not decide to come out any earlier than 32 weeks!  So I took an hour nap from noon to 1pm.  Jimmy called then and said Ella and him will come up here shortly.  He said he and Ella didn't get any sleep becuse she has diaper rash.  My poor baby!!  It figures she has to have that when I am in the hosp and can't take care of her.  He said she woke up every hour last night and he took her diaper off for most of the night and gave her a bath at 2am and put oatmeal on her.  He said she was crying so hard it was hard for her to breath.  My poor poor princess!!  These are the times I need to be with her to take care of her :(  So good newwwwsssss!  My Dr says I get to go home and be outpatient for 2 1/2 weeks.  I have to come to the hosp every day for an hour to moitor the babies.  Then I have to come back to stay at 27 weeks until I deliver at 32 weeks.  I am so freakin Happy right now!!!  I get to be home with my princess and hubby for 17 days instead of being inpatient.  And if anything happens with the babies we will know because I am going to be monitored everyday for an hour.  Went to bed around 11 and woke up every hour to pee.  I woke up at 6am to the nurse takeing my vitals and then monitoring the babies heartbeats.  Then since they kept moving around we couldnt get them on the monitor so the Dr came in to do an ultrasound and says they are doing very well.  :)  Dr Goyert then came in and said that I will need some shots before I leave and that I will come back everyday at 2pm to get the babies monitored.  He says if ever I don't feel the babies or I start bleeding or anything I should be worried about just come in to the hosp right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment