Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 5...Discharge Dayyyy!!! (4.12.13)

So here I am at 10:15am waiting for my discharge papers.  I ordered breakfast and cleaned and packed my bathroom.  The nurse came in and said she will be back with a T-Dep shot for me and a list of appts so I can remember when to come back for my Dopplers that I get once a week.  She also said I should make an appt every two weeks with my OB...but I will be back here in 2 weeks so I don't see why I need to go see him.  Ok Seriously...It's an hour later now and still no shot or discharge papers!!  I'm so ready to get back into the Real World.  Why is it taking so long??  My husbands birthday is this Monday!  I'm so glad I get to be home for his bday!  I'm hoping to have a date night with him soon to PF Changs!  I have been craving it forevesss!  Here it is 2pm and still at the dang hosp!  I got my T-dep shot but am waiting on a dr to call back to schedule my weekely Dopplers.  The nurse said she is so sorry it's taking so long.  She will just call my cell to schedule the Doppler and now I am waiting on the discharge papers.  I called Jimmy and him and Ella are on their way up here to get me!!  3pm left the hospital and finally home!!  Home Sweet Home!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment