Monday, May 20, 2013

It's OFFICIAL!! 2 More weeks and I get to meet my Precious Miracles! (5.20.13)

I am 30 weeks today!!  I am going to deliver my twins at 32 weeks!  Only two more weeks and I get to meet my precious angels!  I am so excited!!  We haven't scheduled the exact c-section date yet but will when it gets a little bit closer.  Just had an ultrasound and the babies are still looking great!  My sister Sarah and my friend Jackie are coming to visit me today...I can't wait!  Jimmy and Ella will be coming up today as well!  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm nervous about the 
c-section but that's to be expected. Ella is doing much better when leaving the hospital.  She know's that this is where I am at and she say's Bye Mommy, I love you!  She's so sweet!   I hope these next two weeks fly by!!

I'm so Huge!  My two angels are growing nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment