Sunday, May 12, 2013

One Week Down...5 More To Go (5.12.13) Mother's Day

I cannot wait until the day I can have a Venti White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks!! Only 5 more weeks to go. My Angels will be here soon <3 I just wish the time would fly by faster. Expecting a visit from my Hubby and Princess:)))) Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's!! A BIG HUGE Thank you to my Mama (Dawn Manis) who brings Ella up here everyday to visit with me. I couldn't even make it in here if it wasn't for you bringing her up and my Dad (Bryon Manis) for making it possible for Mom to bring her. <3  The babies heartbeats are still looking good.  Wednesday I get my Ultrasound and get to see my girls again and will know how much they are weighing :)  I go for a walk everyday with my Princess and Mom to the Hospital Garden outside.  It's so nice to get out of my room everyday and go outside!  Today was a nice Mother's Day (for it being spent in the hospital) I asked the nurse If I was aloud to go off campus to go to dinner but she said no :(((  Instead Jimmy brought me Pizza Papalis for dinner which is my favorite pizza!  Ella brought me a card with her hand print, balloon, flowers and creme brulee from Astoria Bakery (my favorite bakery).  They stayed from 2pm to 9pm.  I got to spend 7 hours with them!  It was sooooo nice <333.  I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow!  It's getting closer!  =)))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment