Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back Inpatient...Final Countdown! (5.8.13)

So I have come to the conclusion that if I blog everyday it will be like I am slowly counting every day instead of letting it be a blur of days so it will go by quicker.  Does that make sense?  I will be blogging a couple days a week instead.  So far the first couple of days have gone by OK.  The plan is to get the babies heartbeats monitored twice a day and an ultrasound once a week.  We are trying for a 34 week c-section.  The Dr said 34 weeks is the farthest he will let me go.  I hope that they are born at 34 weeks.  They will have more time to develop and less time in the NICU.  The first night was the hardest again.  It's so hard seeing my 2 year old leave and cry cause she's leaving her mommy. The monitoring of the twins heartbeats are going great.  Dr says there are a couple twists in their cords but that is to be expected.  He says the flow of the cords are perfect and the babies are weighing the same around a little less than 3 pounds.  The hospital food could be better.  The whole meaning of breakfast in bed has lost it's significance!  :/ 

Ella fell asleep on my lap in the hospital bed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment